Project source data
If required, you can add source data to the project when you create the project.
To correctly import files into Penmap for Android, the source data must be:
- In one of the following units of measurement:
- International feet
- US Survey feet
Coordinates will be displayed correctly in the units set on the device.
- In a coordinate system supported by Penmap for Android. If the data is in a coordinate system that is not supported, the data must be transformed before import.
- One of the following file types:
- Shapefile (must be in a zip file)
Values in CSV files must use the appropriate delimiter in the following formats:
- Point name; Code; Northing; Easting; Elevation (separate values with a semicolon)
- Point name, Northing, Easting, Elevation, Code (separate values with a comma)
- Point name, Easting, Northing, Elevation, Code (separate values with a comma)
Refer to the following example: