This user assistance site supports full‑text search. The search is not case‑sensitive and by default it searches for variant endings. For example, if you enter the search term select, the search results will include topics containing matches such as selects, selected, and selecting.
To retrieve topics that contain all of the search terms, enter a space or AND between each term. For example, if you enter Trimble Access, all topics containing Trimble AND Access are shown in the search results. The first term is highlighted in yellow, the second term is highlighted in blue, and subsequent search terms are highlighted in pale yellow.
To search for an exact phrase, enter the phrase surrounded by quotation marks, for example "Trimble Access".
To exclude topics that include a search term, enter NOT before the term to exclude.
To search for two or more terms, enter OR between the terms.
Use parentheses ( ) to combine phrases and search terms within the search query.
To browse topics you can:
- Tap the "breadcrumb" links at the top of the topic to navigate back up to a topic at a higher level
- Tap the arrow buttons in the topic toolbar to view the next or previous topic
If a section of text in a topic has an arrow next to it, tap the text to expand that section. Tap it again to collapse the section. Alternatively, tap the Expand /Collapse All button in the topic toolbar to expand or collapse all sections in the topic.
The topic toolbar, at the top right of each topic provides buttons to:
- Expand or collapse all expanding sections in a topic with a single tap
- Hide the highlighted search terms in a topic
- Print the topic using the connected printer
- View the next or previous topic in the help